- Wikipedia moved a few years ago from GNU FDL (free documentation license) to Creative Commons Share-Alike 3.0.
- GNU FDL ia a legal text oriented to documents (subcategory protectable by copyright). This is equivalent to Share-Alike.
- Creative Commons 3.0 applies to anything protectable by copyright (but not data)
- Creative Commons 4.0 applies to anything protectable by copyright (including data, technically "data bases")
- No jurisprudence (globally) of cases linked data protection or ontologies.
- DBpedia must keep Its Share-Alike character.
- We thought it is better Creative Commons 4.0, but we keep Creative Commons 3.0 in order to avoid more complications.
N.B: Thanks to Víctor Rodríguez for his assistance and knowledge.